Our consulting services don’t end the day you get into college. We also help college students or recent graduates optimally position themselves for graduate school, particularly law school and MBA programs.
A law school and business school admissions consultant can help you:
- Capitalize on your key strengths, passions and leverageable experience
- Create your unique positioning statement
- Identify satisfying career paths, industry/functions, and specialty areas
- Determine the ideal time in your career to attend graduate school full-time
- Develop a realistic graduate school list
- Find graduate programs that are a great match for your goals, needs, talents and values
- Develop an effective standardized testing and application strategy
Frustrated by the process of completing law school or business school applications? A consultant can help you position yourself for acceptance at the right law school or business school for you.
One-on-one coaching sessions are conducted by Kris Hintz, an expert in marketing, psychology, and career development. Kris holds an MBA from The Wharton School and has had a successful career in brand management at top tier consumer marketing companies. Her deepest area of expertise is as a business school admissions consultant, but she has also successfully helped applicants gain acceptance to top law schools, medical schools, and dental schools, as well as Master’s and PhD programs in arts and science, education, and healthcare. For a complete list of graduate schools to which Kris’ clients have gained admission, view our Track Record.
As a graduate school admissions counselor, Kris has helped many college students and recent college grads gain acceptance at top graduate schools. She has not only helped young adults face-to-face in New Jersey, but has also utilized Internet technology to work with clients throughout the USA.